SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, September 6, 2008

CHRIS BROWN DENIES MOVE-IN WITH RIHANNA!

R&B singer CHRIS BROWN has denied reports he has moved in with girlfriend RIHANNA, insisting he's too young to play house with the TAKE A BOW hitmaker. The pair sparked rumours they were engaged just last month (Aug08), after Rihanna, 20, was photographed wearing a diamond ring on her wedding finger, and now gossip columnists are hinting the couple is living together. Speculation reached fever pitch last week when Brown revealed he was looking for a new home - but he now insists the place will be a bachelor pad. The Kiss Kiss singer states, "I'm 19! I barely want my friends to stay over more than three days."

Yawn! Who cares anymore? Chrihanna can get married for all I care. Remember what Rihanna told us in the MMVA pressroom? The media need to leave her private life alone!!! C'mon media colleagues, it's becoming overdrive! I like this girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Chris Brown really rocks! So young and yet such a nice discography! I really love what he does... And he's available for free on the Internet! Check this out! http://www.deezer.com/en/chris-brown.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive