SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ESTELLE Vlog #10 - September Update.



I love this gal! I gotta call Joanna at Warner Music and NOT miss her this third time in October when she hits T-Dot again. Even if KJ has diarreah in school, I'm going to the Estelle interview.....PERIOD! LOL!

1st time--Playboy Playmate Jayde Nicole exclusive intv-Clashed!
2nd time--Ontario Pharmacy Law Exam-Clashed (btw, I passed)

BTW, Estelle leads in nominations for the U.K MOBO Awards (Music of Black Origin). The 28-year-old talent, signed to John Legend's HomeSchool Records, received nominations in categories including Best UK Female, Best Album, Best Song, Best R&B/Soul and Best Video. Congrats to her!

1 comment:

  1. Estelle is hot! I read her interview in SWAY mag in Toronto last month.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive