SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, September 7, 2008

MEL C LISTENS TO MUM FOR PARENTING TIPS.

The image “http://melodyplant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/blog4-mel-c.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Former SPICE GIRLS star MELANIE CHISHOLM has snubbed parenting advice from her ex-bandmates - in favour of tips from her own mother. The first-time mum-to-be, who confirmed her pregnancy last month (Aug08), reveals her former group mates have offered her wise words on raising kids. But the 34-year-old insists the only person she is listening to is her own mum, Joan. She says, "The girls are made up (happy) for me and have all offered to guide and advise me, but I'm sticking with my mum.

She's my best friend and you don't get any better than that. "I used to love the fact that I was the only Spice Girl who didn't need to lug around loads of baby stuff. Mad, innit (isn't it)? Me, a mum." Chisholm is the last of the Spice Girls to fall pregnant - Melanie Brown has two daughters; Posh Spice Victoria Beckham has three sons with soccer ace David Beckham; and Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton each have one child.

Good for her! Moms know BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive