SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, September 7, 2008

PETE DOHERTY DENIES OVERDOSE CLAIMS!

LATEST: PETE DOHERTY is adamant reports he recently suffered an overdose in Austria are untrue - because he struggled to find any drugs while in the country. The troubled Babyshambles frontman was said to have been revived by medics after collapsing from a drug overdose shortly before a gig in Graz, Austria last week. But the rocker insists the media stories are completely fabricated - because he couldn't locate any illegal substances. He tells MTV News,
"I know that was absolute rubbish. I was in Austria (but), I mean, between me and you... it would've been lovely to have enough stuff but there was nothing about. "To be honest it was a really clean week - and it was complete rubbish."
Meanwhile his forthcoming solo album is in jeopardy - because the troubled rocker can't secure the funding to record it. The Babyshambles frontman had originally planned to put out his debut solo LP this summer (08), but the 29-year-old has had to delay its release after running into financial difficulties. Obviously all the money has been spent on powder and rocks! And Doherty has had to sign up to play a string of live gigs in order to keep some money rolling in. Speaking backstage at a London gig on Friday (05Sep08), he tells MTV News,
"Unfortunately, the bailiffs (debt collectors) have been knocking quite a lot so I've got to do (shows) like, I've got to go back on in a minute and do the encore for things like this. "But that's what I'm doing really: writing and recording on my own. But I'm doing some stuff with Babyshambles as well."
Pete is always telling MTV news this and that. Quit the shyt and get yourself together! Few months ago, we saw him with Amy Winehouse talking to mice on how the rodents will pass a note to Amy's hubby Blake in jail!!! That video is below. I got it off Pete's fockin YouTube site which I subscribed to. The shyt has hit 1 million hits now. It was 2,000 6 months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive