SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, September 7, 2008

PINK'S DRUGS FEARS FOR WINEHOUSE.

The image “http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/specials/grammy07/show/arrivals/pink.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Rock singer PINK avoids meeting troubled British star AMY WINEHOUSE - in case she is tempted to join her on a drugs binge. The Get The Party Started singer faced her own battle with substance abuse when she was an unknown and struggling to get her career off the ground a decade ago. She has since turned her back on drugs - but confesses if she met the Back to Black hitmaker, she may be tempted to go back to her old ways.

Pink tells British newspaper The Sun, "Amy Winehouse is awesome. Her music is the core of her and she is f**king brilliant. "If I got together with Amy Winehouse it would be bad news. That was me ten years ago - but different drugs. I have been clean for a long time now but I am glad I did it then. "I f**ked up like crazy and no one gave a s**t when I was Alecia and got away with it. I can throw down. I still get stuck in. I have house parties now but it is mainly red wine and civilised now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive