SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, September 7, 2008

GOMEZ OFFERS JONAS/CYRUS SPLIT HINTS IN NEW SONG.

Teen sensation SELENA GOMEZ has added a new twist to the NICK JONAS/MILEY CYRUS break-up saga, suggesting the JONAS BROTHERS star is still smitten with his ex in a new song. In new tune I'm Sorry, Gomez sings about liking a guy who can't get over his ex. Selena tells teen magazine Twist, "It's about a boy I kind of fell for, but he couldn't let his ex-girlfriend go, and it was really difficult. And I felt, like, in a way, I wasn't good enough.

"So the song is basically me saying that I'm sorry that it didn't work out or that she used to be who she was, but you have to let me in and you have to know that I'll do everything I can to make you happy and be the best I can be." Gomez has been romantically linked with the youngest Jonas brother throughout the summer (08), but both have denied they're dating.

Selena and her BS. Didn't she date him too? She's the one in blue btw. They say they all look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive