SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, September 19, 2008

WHO SOLD WHAT? Kardinal Offishall Makes Top 40 LIST BUT SOLD ONLY 12K?

Hey, this are the numbers I got from Cyrus Langhorne's article on SOHH.Com. Kardinal Offishall's new album released exactly a week ago sold only 12,000 copies? They do say he moved up the charts into the Top 40 despite those sales figures. My thing is that I wanna know from Soundscan what the Canada figures are? That cross country American tour with Akon was so successful I thought!

Is America still cold to Canadian artists or is it just the name of the album? "Not 4 Sale" which has the one big hit "Dangerous" which everyone loves......or is it just gonna be a one hit wonder? Only time will tell. I scheduled an interview with Kardi the day after the album came out but it was abruptly canceled an hour later due to scheduling difficulties. If you have not picked a copy of the album up, do it today. The whole album is super!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive