SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

AKON: 'I'D WORK WITH BROWN'

My man R&B hitmaker AKON is refusing to turn his back on beleaguered singer CHRIS BROWN, insisting he'd be happy to collaborate with the troubled teen. A number of stars have spoken out to condemn Brown, who is facing two charges relating to an alleged fight with Rihanna after a Grammys party last month (08Feb09).

But Akon refuses to let the 19 year old's personal problems get in the way of making good music. He says, "Oh, absolutely! I wouldn't take anybody's personal issues or problems. I won't hold them accountable for that when it comes to work. I think it's two separate things." The 31-year-old star isn't a stranger to scandal; in 2007 he was criticised for simulating sex onstage with the 15-year-old daughter of a preacher. Later the same year, he was charged with throwing a minor from a stage at a concert in New York.

Akon better get in the studio and reload that song "Locked up" with Chris Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive