SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SPIRITUALRAMA: KANYE WEST SAID GOD HAS CHOSEN HIM!

Kanye West acknowledges he has a big ego - but insists he shouldn’t be criticized because he always praises himself rather than slams rivals. The 31-year-old rapper - who recently declared he was the “voice of this generation” - says he thinks highly of himself because he makes such good music. He reveals,
“I do have an ego and rightfully so. I think people should have an ego. “Think about it - I don’t offend people, I don’t put anyone down. Do I name names or bring people down? That’s not my thing. But I give myself big-ups. I feel good about the music I make. “God chose me. He made a path for me. I am God’s vessel. “But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”
Damn! Kanye is really becoming A GOD! Shouldn't his mom be the one wearing the wings though? He may be trying to be a Victoria Secret model or just planning to visit Biggie on Sunday the 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive