SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

KJ THE KID REPORTER'S CAUSE: TODAY IS "END THE R-WORD DAY"

Today, I want you to spread the word to end the word. First you must take the pledge here then write it in my Facebook group too.
"I pledge and support the elimination of the derogatory use of the r-word from everyday speech and promote the acceptance and inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities."

Let us END IT! "RETARD" The new "R" word is "RESPECT."


Copy and paste it into my Facebook wall and join my fanpage too. I will be doing an interview with 680 news this morning and interviewing Dr Timothy Shriver who is the Chairman of the Special Olympics at 10.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive