SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, March 2, 2009

DANGER: RIHANNA'S DAD SUPPORTS HER RETURNING TO AN ABUSER!!


RIHANNA's father is supporting a reunion between the star and ex-boyfriend CHRIS BROWN - insisting he is behind "whatever road she takes" after the pair's alleged altercation on 8 February (09). Brown was arrested and charged with making criminal threats after a pre-Grammy Awards party in Los Angeles, following an alleged incident with the singer which reportedly left her in need of hospital treatment.

Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, confirmed the couple split up after the alleged fight, telling reporters, "The relationship is over and I am pleased." New reports suggest the former couple is now reviving their romance while spending time together at the home of rap mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs in Miami, Florida. And Fenty insists he isn't bothered by his 21-year-old daughter's reconciliation with Brown, 19.

Fenty tells Usmagazine.com, "I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her. I hope to see her soon. I talked to her after her birthday (20Feb09), and she told me she's OK."

Rihanna's dad may have been an abuser himself. Why would you put your daughter in the path of such madness? Meanwhile watch my video below. All the abusive men are celebrating, It sets a terrible example for women everywhere. Rihanna really disappointed me. Stupid, really stupid. ... I hate women like this, I will never intv her EVER AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive