SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, March 27, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: T.I IS SENTENCED TO ONE YEAR, ONE DAY AND $100,300 FINE!!

T.I and his extended family
The young T.ITiny and her parents with kids and friends (Yes, she's mixed!)

The boys. OMG! Domani looks just like him! King is not in this picture.

Easter services 2008. Nothing like your mom's hand blessing you.


It's over and we already knew this. Good luck to T.I.

Rap star T.I. sentenced to one year and one day in prison and ordered to pay a $100,300 fine on weapons charges.

He also was sentenced to some property forfeiture, supervised release for three years after his prison sentence, 365 days of home confinement (he has already served 305) and 1,500 hours of community service (1,030 served).

He also must undergo DNA testing, drug counseling, cannot own firearms and must submit to reasonable searches and a financial audit.

Many wishes to his entire family!!!! I just got a call from his camp at the courthouse. I hope we all learned a great lesson from this. TIP was always in trouble and jail in Cobb County. Not any more! He has left that life and now will be heading to jail and next year he will be bigger than ever.

We wish him GOOD LUCK. Keep the family in your prayers......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive