SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

INSOMNIA TROUBLE FOR DADDY TO BE PETE WENTZ!

Rocker PETE WENTZ has to carefully balance the sleeping pills he takes to nod off at night - because a wrong dosage keeps him awake hallucinating. As well as anxiety, attention deficit disorder (ADD) and depression, the Fall Out Boy star suffers from insomnia and needs help getting to sleep. He tells Playboy magazine that without medication he can only sleep for an hour at a time. Wentz explains,

"If I don't take an Ambien, I'll sleep for an hour. With Ambien, I'll sleep from 2am to seven (am). But, if you don't fall asleep, Ambien makes you hallucinate.
"About four months ago I took Ambien and almost set the house on fire." And the fact that his wife Ashlee Simpson is pregnant only serves to make matters worse: "She goes to bed at eight... so it's just me and the dogs, hanging out. You don't even know the transcendent conversations we have."

He also suffers from such anxiety whenever he's in public places, he has to pop Xanax pills to avoid freaking out. The newly-married rocker admits to using the anti-anxiety medication to help him sleep and cope in airports and at concerts when he's recognised. He tells Playboy magazine,
"(I'm anxious) anytime attention is on me but I'm not in control of the situation. If I'm at someone else's concert, that freaks me out really bad. "If I have to meet a group of people, if I'm at a party, if I'm at an airport."
And Wentz insists his longterm dependence on manic imbalance medication, which helps him control attention deficit disorder, depression and anxiety, means he has to pop a lot of pills: You wouldn't want to know what my Xanax tolerance is. It's very, very high."

Trust me I know these things as a pharmacist. Wait till that baby of Ashlee arrives. He better get his sleeping pills ready as they will be up all night long. Just ask Nicole Richie and Joel Madden's baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive