SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HIPHOSSIP VOTES FOR THE VH1 HIP-HOP HONORS.

When I endorse certain things on my blog, I want you to FOLLOW THE LEADER. The VH1 Honors are going the online route this year with blog and site nominations. Remember BET had those online trophies where people had to vote for the winners of the best blogs and more. There was controversy revolving around Mediatakeout.com's win at the BET Awards.

First the site rightfully won because Fred got the most votes BUT, it's not a BLOG! Fred does not blog like us. He just lists links to pictures and stories every other blog has. Blogging takes work so I blame whoever did the nominations in the first place. Click here for the VH1 honors page and look below who we voted for at HipHossip. Remember, this blog started as a Hip-Hop and R&B site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive