SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, September 8, 2008

LIVE ALL NITE LONG FROM THE VMA'S IN LOS ANGELES

T-Pain is from some other planet and must be the King of the tribe. I cannot figure out what animal he's riding on in this arrival picture. I just see the girls.

JD without Janet? Now that's kinda strange.....unless she's performing back there.

Ne-Yo already stated it's the year of the gentleman. His album is due out Sept 19th but he needs to lose that leather jacket as my snitches tell me it is 89 degrees over there. Is that 32 degrees in Canada?

T-Pain is never a pain with those adorable hats. I would like to anchor a newscast on TV with one of those on. LOL!

Former Spice gal Mel B's grade is no B with that dress. That's a perfect A! Looks good with that husband of hers, Stephen Belafonte who's banging her at least 3 times daily just like your healthy meals! LOL!

Musicians Bill Kaultiz (L) and Tom Kaultiz of Tokio Hotel arrive at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. Those white boys just make me swoon with their hair do's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive