SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, September 15, 2008

MONICA AND HER COUSIN LUDACRIS PERFORMING AT "FOR SISTER'S ONLY."



FSO as it's called was started in Baltimore and Atlanta by CBS radio stations and it's a two day convention showcasing everything for the black woman. I used to go to many of those events back then in the 90's. Here is the Atlanta one showcased by V103-FM this past weekend.....And by the way she spoke to Sandra today and NO, she's not pregnant again....
“No, Rocko and I are not expecting. With Rocko, who is 3, and Romelo, who is only 8 months, I already have my hands more than full not to mention all of the endeavors that I am approaching this year.

My apologies if the big Fall flannel vest was misleading (laughs). I want to thank all of you who have called and requested “Still Standing” and have allowed me to share my testimony through music.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive