SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, September 15, 2008

THE WHO: KEITH MOON BIOPIC ON HOLD FOR NOW.

ROGER DALTREY has postponed plans for a movie biopic of his late bandmate KEITH MOON - because no scriptwriter has managed to capture the spirit of the legendary drummer. Daltrey is desperate to turn Moon's life story into a movie, and has invited writers to pitch script ideas. But the singer is disappointed with what he has seen so far. He tells Billboard,
"They just don't get it, basically. When you see the kinds of scripts they've got in mind to make, it's sad. I don't want to do a 'Carry On' about Keith. If I can keep that from happening, I've done my job."
Moon died in 1978 at the age of 32 from a drug overdose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive