SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, February 21, 2014

#HNNAfrica is GOING on an African Tour to meet News Savvy African Youth. Find Out how U can be a Sponsor.

#DrKemi

Sponsors are needed for my #HNNAFRICA tour 2014/2015 empowering young Africans.

HipHossip News Net is World News 4Young Africans.

@HNNAFRICA on every social media.

Tour kicks off in Mogadishu, Somalia. Somali youth can make it in life. Several dead in US/CDN. I am very passionate about Somali youth.

I will teach them at home how to make it in Somalia and each person's country. I am going to Ghana next. 15 countries ending in Ibadan Nigeria.

I need audiovisual equipment, cameras, banners, airline and hotel sponsors and a photographer as well as internet service providers and a laptop and phones. Get your brand name out there with a sponsorship.

Contact me at HNNAfricans@yahoo.com.

THANKS!
KOO #DrKemi

Blog Archive