SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, February 9, 2014

#MediaKemi20: Hoping to take #HNNAfrica to greater heights after 20 years in Broadcast Journalism.

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo with Lainey of CTV's E-Talk
20 YEARS of GREATNESS ON AIR!! I thank U GOD it's February 9th 2014. 20 years ago today I became a Broadcast Journalist. (Feb 9th 1994) Thank you for the people that believed in me, gave me the chance and worked with me. I am celebrating all day on Twitter @HNNAfrica and HNN HipHossip Newsnet


The First day I begged to go on the air on V-103 The People's Station in Baltimore, MD. Thank U Jean Ross, Monica Kaufman, Frank Ski, Lashea Conyers, Lorenzo Ice Tea Thomas and everyone I worked with when I was 30 and just wanted to be on the radio health reporter at CBS Radio. I met many musicians at the station, Learned traffic from Capt Herb Emory in ATL, weather from Glen Burns WSB-TV, radio news from Mr Riley, Mr Jeppi and all the staff of Broadcasting Institute of Maryland by the time I left Baltimore in 2003. Thank U MTV for the support, Thank u for the opportunity you gave me WBAL Radio Angela at 1090 AM and WBAL-TV 11 Baltimore, Jayne Miller, David Collins and also Oprah Winfrey and late Jerry Turner at WJZ-TV | CBS Baltimore I miss you, all the ladies in reception who said that VOICE will conquer the world. I was set for the world and I did it all. I am now #1 on ReverbNation for Canada!!!!!>>And live in Nigeria and Santa Monica and not in Canada anymore. Thank u Larry King and everyone at CNNGreta Van Susteren at Fox News, everyone at Radio Nigeria Ibadan and everyone who deemed me fit to be on their shows. You are all blessed!! Thank you for all the training and kindness. Look!! I even co-hosted the 40th Canadian Grammys red carpet #Junos with Lainey for 30 mins. lol

EXPLORE THE HASHTAG #MediaKemi20

Kids, do what you want to do. I was a Pharmacist and became a broadcaster then I went to PR school after to speak for people and companies!! Mostly my families of MURDERED VICTIMS IN CANADA and rappers!

Next up>>Law school at 50.

Bless U all and follow the feed @HNNAfrica on twitter.

Blog Archive