SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, February 21, 2014

#HNNmusic: Flashback>>Watch @KeshiaChante wish my son Happy 11th Birthday on 11/11/11.



Many of you know that KJ was born a minute to midnight November 11th 2000 and the birth certificate gangstas who make hospital errors say November 12th. Though we officially celebrate it November 12th, nothing was gonna stop KJ from celebrating it 11/11/11. So Keisha Chante, a Canadian singer we met while living in Canada, who is now BIGGER and a co-host of BET and Park wished him as I met her at the 40th Juno nomination announcement. Everyone we met and interviewed in Canada got BIG!


Keshia Chante talking to me on the Stylus red carpet

KJ meets Keshia Chante and Rapper Reema Major at CMW2011
Keshia Chante talking to me at the CMW2011 Kiss 93.5FM red carpet
I just LOVE Keshia. When I started HipHossip, there was no award show or red carpet Keshia never stopped to say hi to MsKemi which was my name at the time.

#DrKemi
@HNNAfrica @KemiOlunloyo

Blog Archive