SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, February 2, 2014

OPINION: Why I am NOT a Human Rights Activist in NIGERIA.

YOUR ANSWER: I am not a human rights activist in NIGERIA until EVERY NIGERIAN HAS EQUAL HUMAN RIGHTS. WAKE UP! I'm a guns victims advocate in Canada and a Community Activist in the US and Ibadan empowering people. No Aluu4 or pepper sodomized ladies until gays, lesbians and every single Nigerian has EQUAL human rights then you'll see me doing that kind of activism. Learn what human rights mean.

That's it today!
The NG Tribune asked what I did on weekends and I said
I am on Facebook the entire time. Have a great weekend.
See u Facealtar by Pastor KOO tomorrow and Twitter @HNNAfrica for Saturday weekend wrap up and I'm gonna start using the BBM thing so make a request.

Love U fans.
Dr Olukemi Olunloyo - Pharm.D Medical Reporter #HNNHealth

Adeola Oyin Ajani, Bunmi Ayeye-Olorundare, David Ashton and 13 others like this.


Obidele Kenny love u too! U got a sparkling eyes. like it!
9 hours ago · Unlike · 1


Abbay Gee If I profess my unflinching love for you , would it irritate your husband and send him into rage ? I have to know before I can tell you I love you too..lol
9 hours ago · Like


Demmy Akintunde Hw I wish u were a guns victims advocate in Nigeria too, by this year ending and 2015, u would have been a great advocate in Nigeria o. Infact, u would get busy more than ever to the extent that u would put aside same sex marriage right thing aside!
9 hours ago · Like · 1


Uche Ibeh *clear throat*
Hmmmmn!...... How do u becom a Human right activist wen d platform is already set. I tink u re lazy n wudn't want to get to work on wah u say u re or want 2 be.
KOO, Homosexuality doesn't run in our lineage, we re Africans, we re sensible enuf to knw good n bad. Check history books abt the bush men(Africans), dey neva practice such taboo. Homosexuality is thus a stain on our garment. We wudn't let in oda ppl's culture dat wud endanger our race as black.
KOO, are you a Lesbian?.

9 hours ago · Like · 1


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Demmy Akintunde Im a guns victim advocate globally. Go to www.hiphossip.org and HIPHOSSIP MUSIC FOUNDATION Im the onlyone talking about Boko Haram gun violence U are fucking way behind. Been doing that since Canada. Pls google my name and CTV news

#HNNAFRICA GLOBAL FOUNDATIONwww.hiphossip.org
Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Community Activist and Guns Victims Advocate. Help me E...See More
9 hours ago · Like · Remove Preview


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Uche Ibeh Ive answered your question. Im not engaging in a convo with u. Im not a lesbian. Does it take a gay to fight for a gay. Google who Coretta Scott King was. #RIP to your brain
9 hours ago · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Abbay Gee never been married, NOT interested in you. Thx
8 hours ago · Like · 1


Ajibade Babatunde Olanrewaju Love you too.
7 hours ago · Like


Simeon O Adebisi Legitimatenigeria Against Injustices
7 hours ago · Like


Ezema Chika Love you too kemo....you doing just great..do more Abeg..you have lovely eyes and about the bbm thing...drop my pin or you inboxing yours?
7 hours ago · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Ezema Chika my pin is for my biz. Its on this page. Everyone can add me but I won't be chatting eith everyone. When you become a supporter of HNN HipHossip Newsnet u will be in my BBM circle
12 minutes ago · Like

Blog Archive