SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, February 28, 2014

#HNNGayVoices: Posting HATE on #LGBT Gays and Lesbians? I will have #Facebook DISABLE your account.


DEAR HOMOPHOBIC NIGERIANS, I WILL BE DISABLING FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS ALL DAY PACIFIC CALIFORNIA TIME. WATCH WHAT YOU POST ABOUT HATE ON GAYS.

My GOAL today is to at least disable 30 pages on Facebook so I will be flagging any comments that post HATE of any kind especially on Gays and Lesbians. There will be no more blocking anyone on Facebook. There will be Community Standard flags. Have you ever been BLOCKED on facebook for 24 hrs? 48, or 30 days? Some of you will feel that today. Nigerians start using your brains. Here is an area where I am going to teach you a lesson about hate. Good Luck! I am not responsible for you losing your account privileges. As the First Nigerian on Facebook since 2004 in beta testing at Harvard, I know that Community Standards are not to be played with. Just look below at what I did to pages where Yorubas can't spell their names properly and fake nicknames are rampant. You will get my message below:  

As a member of Facebook Community Standards, Hate will NOT be tolerated against Gays, Lesbians or anyone on Facebook. Your account has now been flagged and may be subject to being disabled for 30 days or terminated by Facebook. I have ensured 44 accounts disabled in the past for such behaviour. Thank U. KOO 

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo 
@HNNAfrica on twitter

Blog Archive