SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

50 CENT: 'I AM THE BIGGEST STAR.'

Rapper 50 CENT has criticised Eminem for failing to travel the world to meet his fans. The hip-hop star claims he is the biggest hip-hop touring artist in the world because Eminem refuses to go on tour. He says,
"I'm the largest hip-hop touring artist period. Eminem is the biggest rap artist on the planet, I'm the biggest touring artist because I travel places."
He won't actually go to each one of those territories to be in front of all his fans. Not that he doesn't love them but he won't make the sacrifice of travelling as hard as I do."

Yep! He's right. 50 walked away with a cool million from Nigeria in 2005. All tax free from his first African gig. We don't steal chains over there as
compared to those damn Angolan people. The real fans are outside the United States!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive