SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LANCE BASS PONDERS LAUNCHING GAY DANCE SHOW.

http://gaygamer.net/images/lance-bass.jpg

Former *N SYNC star LANCE BASS has hinted he'd love to launch his own version of hit U.S. show DANCING WITH THE STARS - featuring gay couples. The openly gay star will appear in the forthcoming season of the hit show, teaming up with professional dancer Lacey Schwimmer. And although Bass doesn't believe the current run would be the right platform for a same-sex couple to appear on, he'd love to see a similar program just for homosexuals. He tells E! Online,

"I think it would be so silly that it would just overshadow everything else going on. It would just be like making fun of something. But if it was another show with all guys dancing and all girls dancing, that's a different story. I think that's sexy. I should pitch that."

Meanwhile, BASS has been inspired to adopt a child in light of California's gay marriage ruling. The 29-year-old star is eager to settle down since state authorities lifted the ban on same-sex marriage in May (08). And he admits he dreams of meeting the right man to start a family. He says,
"I think everyone dreams of that nice romantic wedding. And I love kids. I want to adopt and I want to have my own."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive