SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I AM HEADING SOUTH OF THE BORDER TO COVER THE VH1 HIP-HOP HONORS.


The VH1 Hip-Hop Honors are here. VH1 says......
"Roll through hip hop’s old school and you quickly get goosebumps: the array of innovative artists that helped establish the music is daunting. Our annual salute to the masters who gave rap its early achievements has become a great tradition. This year, VH1’s Hip Hop Honors is saluting five wildly creative acts, Cypress Hill, De La Soul, Naughty By Nature, Slick Rick, and Too $hort. Each brought a wealth of ideas to the table, guiding the music to the next level."

Our pals at VH1 have sent my media credentials paperwork and I'm working on workin it. I am already on the media VIP list for the Sony BMG/XXL party so I hope to see my pal Whitney Houston at that one and 300 more tastemakers Tafia tells me. Whitney honey, it's been a long time gurl? 2005 at Bobbi Christina's birthday party in ATL. To my darlin readers, I am an A lister these days. Fock the rest! BTW, Whitney reads this blog daily!!! Thanks Brandy!

Thanks for the invite by Tafia Allah-Pringle, CEO of the top rated TLA PR Agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive