SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, September 8, 2008

WEEZY DID AN ALL ROUND GOOD JOB!

L'il Wayne did a bad ass show with T-Pain starting with Leona Lewis and another one with Kid Rock. Weezy's "Lollipop" won for best hip-hop video. Something that surprised me was that he didn't say any tributes to his friend and producer who co-made the video, the late Static Major. After seeing him performing with Kid Rock, who would have thought of hip-hop rock? Hear his acceptance speech of this picture beow.

VMA Weezy.mp3 - Lil Wayne Best Hip-Hop Video speech at 08 VMAs

Remember what Weezy said about 50 Cent's verbal diss?
"When 50 called me a whore, it boosted my career! White people know me now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive