SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, October 25, 2008

TIP URGES AMERICANS TO USE THE TIPLINE.

Rapper T.I. is teaming up with local Atlanta news station WSB-TV in a new camapign to help fight crime in metro Atlanta neighborhoods. T.I., born Clifford Harris Jr., is stepping in front of the camera, as the face of a new public service announcement to encourage others to report tips about crimes through an anonymous hotline.
“Hey, what’s happening y’all? Some people call me Tip, but this is about another kind of tip that could help our mothers, our sisters, our brothers and our fathers to help get the perpetrators who commit crimes against them off the streets ” T.I. says in the video. “All you gotta do is call Crimestoppers Atlanta. Tips can be anonymous and there’s even a reward.”
The new campaign, Atlanta Crimestoppers, is the brain child of WSB-TV investigative reporter Mark Winne. “I think T.I.’s street cred is as powerful as anybody we could get to do it,” said Winne. “There is no telling how many lives this PSA may save,” Winne added.

That is what Toronto needs. People here need to use more of that 1-800-222 TIPS to help solve all these shootings we are experiencing now. Poor T.I still has to do that one year jail time even thoughhe has done so well with the community service gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive