SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DYNAMIC RADIO PERSONALITY 680 MUSIC REPORTER RUDY BLAIR INTERVIEWS ROBIN THICKE IN TORONTO.

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/thicke-spanks-ri.jpg
On the day dynamic Toronto Music Reporter Rudy Blair did this interview, I was at a sad event of a family friend's funeral for their son. I was the spokesperson for the family and had to give up some things. When Robin comes back, I will interview him but Rudy got us one good interview. Though the picture was dark, check out the audio here at 680 News' website.



There' s a naughty picture of Rihanna with NO SHOES on and Robin! LOL! We already know Robin likes black meat as he's married to one. Meanwhile I would love to ask him about that Miss USA pageant fall. His song Magic reminds me of that fall each time I hear it. In fact that's how I discovered the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive