SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, October 27, 2008

WTF??? ROCKER JEREMY SISK SHOT DEAD DEFENDING BROTHER FROM BURGLARS!!


Photobucket

SKARD SOUL rocker JEREMY SISK has been shot dead in Texas after protecting his younger brother from burglars. The guitarist, 37, was found dead on Tuesday (22Oct08) after two men stormed his brother's apartment. Sisk's aunt Kim Parker tells Blabbermouth,

"He was trying to defend his brother, and he got shot. As much as I'd like to kill them myself, I'd rather police lock them up and they live very long lives in bars (sic)." His brother Chris adds, "Jeremy took on one of the guys and was pounding him.
The guy realised he was losing the fight, pulled a gun and shot my brother."

How sad! Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Sisk family! R.I.P. These guns gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive