SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, October 31, 2008

JADAKISS BOWS TO PRESSURE TO CHANGE ALBUM NAME....AND HE DID!!!



Rapper JADAKISS has been forced to change the name of his upcoming album KISS MY ASS after the title received negative feedback from retailers. The Lox star has now bowed to industry pressure and the LP will now be called The Last Kiss. He says, "I had to change the name of my album. Kiss My Ass wasn't testing well at retail. Not even with the exclamations or none of that. So we had to switch it to The Last Kiss." But the MC insists the title isn't hinting at his retirement - it's just the end of an era.
He adds,

"Some people asked me is it my last album. Nah, it's just ... the first album was Kiss The Game Goodbye, the second one was The Kiss of Death, so this one was The Last Kiss. It's the closing of a trilogy. "It's the last time I'm going to name one of my albums, it's the last time 'Kiss' is going to be in the album titles. This is why this is The Last Kiss."

I won't bow to pressure from ---of all people retailers? Sumit and I spoke to him shortly before this change of name thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive