SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BREAKING CRAZY NEWS!!!! WEEZY IS EXPECTING TWO BABIES NOT ONE!

http://www.wrongonline.co.uk/wrong/stork.jpg
My phone's off da HOOK! I am talking with some insiders now. If it means I have to choke Mannie Fresh of the Big Tymers, you know I will. Mannie and Weezy's "daddy" Baby are close enough for me to get the truth. Meanwhile you can tune to the BET HH awards tommorow Thursday the 23rd to hear the baby announcement. Nivea and Superhead are the suspects.

More CRAZY news! I have seen hugging and all but what's Snoop Dogg doing with Ne-Yo's mom below? Ne-Yo is a mama's boy and he may not like this shyt! Do you see Snoop's tongue? LOL! Check out Fred's opinion at Mediatakeout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive