SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, April 4, 2008

Torontonians: Wanna go to Orlando in Canada's 11th Province--Flo-Rida?


Yes, Florida is Canada's 11th province if you Americans don't know that yet. We are working on taking over that state. With the cold and snow up here, going to Florida is like going to the islands for you Americans. The only hip-hop station in Canada Flow 93.5FM has a big announcement this morning and that was from the JJ and Melanie Morning Show. That guy with the two letter name and our gorgeus pal Melanie are taking listeners to ORLANDO on TRIPS! It's gonna be one or the other. Then later other Flow personalities will follow. Let's face it, since MTV Base Africa called me "The First Lady of Canada's hip-hop news" yesterday and Scott Boogie of Flow 93.5FM is the "Next Prime Minister", doesn't that make us a COUPLE??? Scott better plan on taking me on one of those Orlando trips! LOL!

Let's start something now. I feel evil today. It's Friday and my devil horns are attached and I'm holding my red hot fork! Which of the the morning show personality would you like to go with? And leave a comment on Polldaddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive