SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, April 4, 2008

World media is feeding on Jay-Z's alleged Bachelor party here in T-Dot Wednesday!

My sources from Beyonce's camp and Kanye's camp are telling me that the wedding is going down this weekend. Maybe today!!! Mmmmmm...........I'll let you know as I am being told now that on Monday morning Beyonce and Jay will be man and wifey! Remember on April Fool's Day, they took out a marriage license in New York. Jay-Z also had that bachelor party on Wednesday after the Toronto Heart of the City tour!

THE WHOLE MEDIA IN THE US IS FEEDING ON THAT PARTY HERE IN TORONTO. We'll see if this is still a publicity stunt!!!! We at Hiphossip think it is.......but my pal Lashonda at E-Biz thinks it's true!!! A Producer from ET (Entertainment Tonight) Canada called me twice this week including today and I cannot confirm this long April Fool's joke. Though I write freelance in that newsroom now and then, believe me we'll be the first to know thru the wires.

Can someone pls LEAK this invitation to me by tonite. ^^^ from Kanye's camp, e-mail this thing to me in an alias! We'll even BUY IT CASH! (then I will believe.) Beyonce and Jay, Congrats if it is. I can't chase this story anymore.



NEXT THING, THEY WILL BE HAVING KIDS. WE HAVE PHOTOSHOPPED WHAT THEIR FIRST DAUGHTER WILL LOOK LIKE. NOT BAD! THAT KID NEEDS TO SMILE......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive