SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ALL CANADIAN: OHSHAWN AND MONIQUE SPENCE---"SMIRNOFF ICE."

I got this e-mail a few days ago from Producer GSX at gsxmusic.com...."
You guys are doing a good job covering hip hop to the fullest on the web, keep up the good work being a Canadian journalist, you are doing well for us. I also appreciate the coverage you give to Canadian music."
There is this new song from a Canadian (Toronto area) Rapper called "Smirnoff Ice" with Ohshawn (www.myspace.com/ohshawn) Bigg C of Boutitboyz and Monique Spence(www.myspace.com/moniquespence) (and produced by xpress) - whom are all upcoming musicians in the music scene. And as the song suggests, its a infectious hit about the cooler mixed vodka which has received positive acclaim from many listeners. You need to listen to this track. I think this should be played at every party when the toast is being done.

Keep up the good work guys! Listen to the track below and see the good shyt that comes outta Canada. BTW, GSX said "guys" and probably thinks it's a huge corporation behind HipHossip. It's only me and 2 employees. Those young men you see with me at award shows and red carpets are my Videographer and Photographer. They are 22 and 18 and my oldest sons. We try to keep it in the family. KJ whom you all know is the Correspondent for HipHossip Kids and my youngest son almost 8y/o.

Listen to "Smirnoff Ice" now......

5 comments:

  1. Sick ass song guys. I just went to their site and they got their song on 93.7 WBLK'S UnsignedHype!

    All you have to do is click this to vote.vote as much as you can guys!!!!

    Click to Vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my niggas,went to school with them,keep it up put canada on the map!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure u can,sure u can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i get a smirnoff ice?????!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you guys!! Monique Spence is an amazing singer! You guys rock!! CAN I GET A SMIRNOFF ICE???!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive