SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

DID YOU HEAR EMPIRE ISIS' MUSIC ON THE HILLS LAST NITE?



http://fashionista.com/images/The%20Hills%20Cast1.jpg

Empire Isis' music was played yesterday on The Hills if you were watching. I was and click here to hear it now. The soundtracks are so natural and blend with the scenes. That was the first time I watched that show. Well done.

Now I know where I know these two. Brody Jenner and Lauren were sitting rite in front of me in the MMVA Pressroom back in June. I was kinda yawning as I was only interested in the music artists rather than the presenters. I took their pictures though. Help yourself to downloading those and get them printed on photo paper before I stamp them tonite. LOL! I'm gonna find their videos now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive