SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Beyonce's Pastor at 11.30pm last night: We have MR AND MRS CARTER!

Father of the bride Matthew looking nervous.

Is this Gloria Carter, Jay's mom arriving? She was on the Dec 4th track of the Black album.

Solange arriving for her sister's nupitals

Beyonce and Jay-Z are now MARRIED! Above are pictures of Matthew arriving, Solange, Jay's mom and even Gwyneth Palthrow and Chris Martin of Cold Play(in the video), Jay's friend group. In the ET video, you'll see Jay-Z himself arriving. I got the call at 11.30pm from Kanye's people on the inside and I heard that it was all tears in there after the Union was blessed by Beyonce's Pastor. My source just called me and said "we have Mr and Mrs Carter!"

My sons and I clapped and then hopped off to the SWV/DJ Skimpy party. It was a great evening and I am very exhausted. I rarely step into clubs as I am now in my late 40's and not used to all the skimpy dressing, the crowds, smoking and alcohol everywhere. We in fact got the word when it happened. I'm not blogging a lot today and will return Sunday afternoon or Monday as I have to cover Canada's JUNO awards. This is our Grammys. Have a nice weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive