SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lil B. Sure! Singing in the shower before the "Rock The Cradle" taping.



We all sing in the damn shower. Do you ever wonder what famous people sing or what their kids sing? It's L'il B Sure, contestant on Much Music's "Rock The Cradle." I interviewed him yesterday on the phone from California. He told me quite a lot and his Publicist told me that I was a "good interviewer." Thanks Baby! I love his dad Al B Sure! Watch this shower scene. This boy is as SEXY as his father! All Al B's sons are all cute and sexy like him! Quincy is 16 and singing too and Devin is a Producer in the ATL. What a family full of hunks! Thanks to Neeta Wooten of Ideal PR LLC for sending me this video immediately after it was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive