SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

YouTube: The SWV party Video from last week in Toronto.



It was crazy, so crazy that you MAY have to turn your volume down. I told you that my girls Coco, Lele and Taj of SWV were gonna be in town to celebrate DJ Skimpy and Kid Kutt's birthdays. They gave us all the songs in their hey days like "Right here" "Anything" "Weak" and more. Even the track they collaborated with Diddy. Today they have gained more weight, become moms and were so tired before and after the show. Coco's eyes were very tired from no sleep. Coco came in 3 hours later than the others so I had to cancel the interview and just do the stage concert and photo ops. They even had to leave on a flight at 6.30am three hours later.

Their final concert was here in Toronto last Summer and coming back to celebrate this party was a good thing. If you ever encounter a message "Sorry this video is no longer available", it's a glitch that YouTube is working on for me. I own the copyright. Click here to watch it or just click my Daily Motion account below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive