SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bow Wow to celebrate YET ANOTHER 21st birthday party!

Birthday party #1 in an ATL Club on the actual day Sunday March 9th 2008

The official Vegas birthday party #2 on Sat 15th March 2008

Now this on Sunday April 27th 2008

Shad! Shad! Shad! the "Mosster" That's his real name Shad Moss. This is all I can say to my boy Bow Wow! Party on! This summer, I shall land on that soil again in Atlanta and you will treat me to my own special party. This was e-mailed to me by one of Mr Wow's people! Another 21st birthday party? Let's face it, when I did the life history of Rapper Bow Wow on his birthday, (I hope you read that) there was the Vegas party, then the small thing in Atlanta but now I hear this is the hometown PARTY PROPER! Shame on y'all if you stop putting these parties on weekdays or Sundays, I'll be there. Congratulations to Mr Wow again on turning 21!
I hear mom Teresa gave you one of these below! A $140,000 Maybach. Let's RIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive