SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To the reader that e-mailed me saying my photos "look FAKE!"

Let's start by taking you to Alex's website. My former ATL pal Alex Gidewon, (AG Entertainment) a very successful Ethopian party promoter holds these parties at his club venues. Without Alex, I wouldn't have gotten these interviews and photo ops! He used to own Visions which was sold and now he runs the Velvet room and Dreamz. Alex is obviously the one in the picture with all the celebrities on his website. I ain't mad at you but you cannot photoshop these kind of pictures baby! I used to run the website ATLcelebritynews.com which is now HipHossip.

Jay is sure busy tonight throwing a big after party with Jermaine Dupri in Atlanta after the HOTC tour. He promises a special guest. Who could that be? Mmmm......On the other side of downtown is Mary J and Diddy's party with L'il Kim at one of Alex's venues as you can see on the party flyer.

If you live in Atlanta, you will see at least 5 hip-hop artists on any one night at a club. It's the battle of the parties tonight. Man, I wanna get on the plane now but weekdays are bad for parties! LOL. So please, if you are not starstruck, ready to stand in a press line freezing in the cold sometimes and WAITING for a celeb to arrive on the red carpet, you shouldn't get into this business!

I have done crime, health and general assignment reporting in the TV and radio newsrooms but as for entertainment, I do on my own websites. Yes, I met Kanye, Ludacris, Pharrell and others and have exchanged e-mails and phone numbers with several of them which are all coded in my local African language on my cell phone in case that is ever stolen! Above is a 2004 autograph Beyonce signed for my sons Eni, Oyin and KJ. This job is real and very tedious. I hope that answers your questions. And yes, I tend to wear wigs of all kinds and colors and contact lenses in grey, green and hazel. I'm for real and certainly do not bullsh*t like some fakes out there! My real hair is the one in Pharrell's photo. I cut it down to an afro. I am in my late 40's now and just don't have the time for all that salon crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive