SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, March 30, 2014

#BREAKING 16y/o TEENAGER #SHOT in #Philadelphia's Springgarden area #Developing


Philadelphia Police tells #HNNAfrica a TEEN has been found #SHOT in the head in a #Philadelphia apartment building at this hour. #HNNCrime  has learned that the #Philly teenager is 16y/o and has been taken to Hahneman hospital. He was said to be found at 1616 Wallace st in Springgarden.

Ironically I lived at 1700 Wallace street back in 1987 with my one year old son. Wallace is the kind of street where one block is a nice set of apartments and the next block is a ghetto and drug den.

I have personally watch bullets fly on that street several times and people hit. The area is a very heavy hispanic area when I lived there. It's a shame that gun violence is still going on. 

There is no word on the kid's condition. I also worked at Hahneman hospital as a young Pharmacy student. I hope he makes it.  

Blog Archive