SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, March 30, 2014

#HNNMedia Does Popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji thrive on LIES on her blog? Why Celebs hate her!

The story that got me ripping Linda Ikeji. I never warned bloggers with a machine gun

Linda's entire life has been filled with a considerable amount of lies however when this happened to me I made it clear that that is a no no to write a false story about me! I have been a professional blogger since 1999 and a Journalist since 1994 and will not stand for rubbish written about me. Linda promptly apologized and kept her word NEVER to blog about me again despite her cheeky apologetic tweet below, she did keep her word.



Stella Dimoko-Korkus and Uche at Bella Naija 
They will not be seen with her in the list of the Top 10 female bloggers in Nigeria, that story was scrapped in 2012 at the Nigerian Tribune where I was planning the piece. Why are celebrities fighting with Linda? I compared it to what happened to Perez Hilton in the beginning. Beefs all day.

Yoruba  Rapper Olamide 

He was reacting to an online report which was credited to popular blogger, Linda ikeji, who was said to have revealed that the singer was expecting a second baby from his long time lover. Linda used her blog to spread the  rumour on Tuesday with the title “Olamide is expecting baby no 2”.

In a swift reaction, Olamide took to twitter to debunk the report and lashed out at Linda for spreading false report about him. “You don’t drag people’s name through the mud just like that. You got fake news about me and you went ahead to post it on your blog. That’s unprofessional of you. With your level of achivement, you are not expected to write about what you did not verify”, the rapper said on twitter.

When speaking with Olamide during the week, the rapper said he had moved on with his life after the purported rumour but warned against such in the future. “The truth is that my career is moving and thriving according to God’s plan and I am enjoying it. Linda Ikeji or anybody can’t stop it”.


Singer cum Prophet, Soul E
He recently threw a jab at celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, for always posting stories about him.
While clearing the air on his controversial visions and marriage, he said “I have said it a million times that I was never married to Queen Ure and my wife is not a banker. I am not married to a banker.

Linda Ikeji is always posting things that are not necessary. I don’t understand her and I don’t know her problem. I pray I will have an opportunity to meet her and tell her my mind. She calls my wife a banker, but my wife is not a banker. In fact, she has never worked in a bank. Queen Ure and I only had a relationship, so we were never married. There is no picture of our marriage anywhere and there is no certificate of marriage anywhere either. But when I got married to my wife, there were pictures all over the Internet.

Condemning journalists and media houses, he said “Nigerian journalists have not been so favourable to me. They have painted me in a horrible way. They tell me I jump from one woman to another. If my wife didn’t love me, she would not have married me, especially because of all the nonsense that had been written about me. My in-laws almost didn’t want to bless my marriage because of the nonsense written about me. But in the end, they found out the truth.”

With files from Nigerian Tribune and Daily Post

Blog Archive