SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, March 15, 2014

OPINION: HATE #GAYS and #LESBIANS? U are NOT welcomed @HNNAfrica's pages! #LGBT

KOO News Director #HNNAfrica
OPEN LETTER TO MY #HNNAFRICA Fans on Facebook.

#Homophobia will NOT be tolerated on any of my pages. I lived 37 years among gays and Lesbians. Most of you actually haven't. If your religion or culture forbids it, pls keep it OFF my pages. I don't need to know your culture of Discrimination and HATE. I was locked up before 6 mos in jail without a trial before because I fought Discrimination. It may not be 27 years like Mandela but it is enough for me to know that DISCRIMINATION is sick! Pls keep your comments to yourselves and NOT my threads. If you break this rule of law on my rebranded NEWS PAGE, I will permanently BAN YOU!

Nobody is currently banned. It will be ZERO tolerance. Homophobia will NOT be tolerated and Nigerians are NOT the only ones here. Many Americans and Canadians are on my news page but simply don't comment because Nigerians bombard them with friend requests. I am not a lesbian or bisexual, however I respect everyone's sexual orientation, race, color, creed, nationality, religion etc.

BE WARNED!

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
@HNNAfrica on social media
News Director HipHossip News Net.
08184870269 SMS

Blog Archive