SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, March 20, 2014

#HNNMemorial Remembering Deputy Ricky Del Fiorentino SHOT and KILLED TODAY! #HNNCrime


REMEMBERING THE FALLEN: Mendocino County Sheriff’s Deputy Ricky Del Fiorentino, killed today in a shootout with an armed suspect, began his career as a deputy with Mendocino County in 1988. He then spent 10 years with the Fort Bragg Police Department before returning to the Sheriff's Office in 2000. Del Fiorentino also was once a wrestling coach at Fort Bragg High School.

Please share your condolences with Deputy Del Fiorentino’s family and friends and all Mendocino County law enforcement. I really hate when a COP is killed. Yup, all the way here from Nigeria, I sympathize with his family. My  23y/o kid lives in Cali and I know he served and protected him. 

Blog Archive