SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, March 29, 2014

#HNNMusic @BankyW finally arrives in #Kano #Nigeria




Banky W is thankful he made it to Kano. This is what he wrote on his FB page after his birthday week ended. Wellington is so thoughtful of others. Nigeria's pop sensation keeps dispensing positivity. I really admire this young man. Did I tell you he love world news? Watch the video below after you read what he wrote:

"No matter how bad it is, it could be worse. Been ill all week, my staff made us miss our direct flight to kano, had to go by road from Abj and the taxi's AC stopped working halfway. And then I see this guy, crammed up in the boot of a car with all sorts of product. All of them squashed up, just tryna earn some money to feed their families. Thank you Lord, lesson learned. I'm blessed. Hello Kano."

Blog Archive