SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, March 9, 2014

#HNNMusic #RIPBiggieSmalls Remembering Christopher Wallace 17 years later #HNNMemorial.



17 yrs ago today March 9th 1997, I left the ‪‎Soul Train music awards‬ 4 the afterparty. BULLETS rang out! Christopher Wallace the Notorious B.I.G was ‪#‎DEAD‬! It was a day I would never forget in the music industry beef days. The African fans would never meet him, the case still not solved. So many areas of conspiracy involving police, the TuPac connection. All I can say is to Biggie's children, his wife Faith Evans and Ms Voletta, keep your head up and stay strong! To the 17 y/o #RAP music fan today, this WAS RAP in it's BEST form!

‪#‎RIP‬ from all of us at #HNNAfrica

KOO
@HNNAfrica on twitter

Blog Archive