SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, March 1, 2014

#HNNMedia: #HHNAfrica to be NAMED Africa's Innovative Online Newsroom at the New Media Digital awards


#KOO50 Next Friday I will receive my FIRST award in Nigeria. New Media Broad awards honors #HNNAfrica as "Africa's Innovative Online Newsroom" just after only 5 months. This one is a big deal to me. Who says I can't do it? Next up a N200M state of the art Radio News/Talk station. I'm MOVING ON, where are you going? I will be a Media Powerhouse in the next 2 years in Nigeria. I said TWO YEARS! As an award winning international Journalist that has reported every beat of news, politics, sports, music, traffic, investigational, weather and more, celebrating my 20 years couldn't have come at a better time. #MediaKemi20 is the hashtag. EXPLORE my work.

The gala and symposium will be at Eko Hotel Friday March 7th 2014.

HipHossip News Net is World News 4Young People.
@HNNAfrica on every social media.

Blog Archive