SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, January 25, 2010

YAWN: ALICIA KEYS DENIES PLANS TO RETIRE--WHO CARES?

ALICIA KEYS has denied she plans to retire at 30 - insisting she will continue to make music, despite reaching the milestone age next year (11). The No One hitmaker, who took a hiatus in 2006, previously admitted she'd like to hang up the mic by the time she turns 30, according to reports . But Keys, who celebrates her 29th birthday on Monday (25Jan10), is adamant she has a lot more to give before she considers quitting the music industry altogether.

She tells British TV host Jonathan Ross, "I was just saying that I would like the option to be able to retire by 30. I feel very blessed... but I definitely have so much more to do. I have so many things that I want to do, so many more things I want to get involved in, important things I want to do... I have to perform, I love it so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive