SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, April 30, 2010

SFTC: R.I.P JARVIS ST REMY: TODAY, HIPHOSSIP IS MOURNING THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ONE OF OUR READERS. DEC 29TH 1990-MAY 1ST 2009.


KJ THE KID REPORTER'S SPEECH AT THE JARVIS ST REMY MEMORIAL.

"MY NAME IS KJ THE KID REPORTER AND TODAY I WANT TO MENTION THE IMPORTANCE OF PREVENTION. PREVENTION IS THE KEY TO LIVING A GOOD LIFE ESPECIALLY WITH KIDS LIKE ME WHO DO NOT WANT TO END UP GETTING IN THE WRONG CROWD. JARVIS ST REMY DID EVERYTHING THAT HIS MOM TOLD HIM TO AND EVEN GOT HOME BEFORE HIS CURFEW AND ALWAYS LISTENED TO HER. SOMETIMES

TRAGEDIES LIKE THESE HAPPENS TO GOOD PEOPLE. JARVIS WAS A GREAT SON, GRANDSON, BROTHER, COUSIN AND NEPHEW. PARENTS!!! PLEASE TALK TO YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT STAYING AWAY FROM GUNS, GANGS AND DRUGS. THERE IS A BETTER WAY CALLED PREVENTION. FOR MORE INFO, PLS VISIT MY WEBSITE AT THEKIDREPORTER.COM"


CLEMEE JOSEPH'S SPEECH AT THE ONE YEAR MEMORIAL OF HER OLDEST SON JARVIS ST REMY.

Jarvis Right walked his mom to the altar barely a year ago.

Delores Watson, Clemee's mom and Jarvis' grandmom

"My name is Clemee Joseph and the mother of Jarvis st Remy. It has been a very heart wrenching year for me as a mother. In this 12 months, we appealed for people in Toronto to help us send in tips on who killed Jarvis. My beloved son's killers have still not be caught. We are sad, we are angry that they are walking around amongst us and nobody knows who they are, or do they? Do the right thing for Jarvis.

Get my son the justice he deserves. Call Crime Stoppers, be a witness, do the right thing. We all miss Jarvis, We shall never forget my son. Please follow me on twitter @wemissjarvis for all the latest updates and celebration of my son's life. I invite you the media to join our family at the church and graveyard ceremony tommorRow Saturday. Pls continue to use 1-800-222-TIPS. May God bless my son Jarvis!"

To learn more about Jarvis' death, pls visit http://respectance.com/Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive