SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CANADIAN NEW MUSIC: DIARY GIRL BY MARCUS VOYCE FEAT HARVEY STRIPES.

Marcus Voyce's most anticipated song "Diary Girl" is now out with the single's cover above. The video is the one we are all waiting for as we've been teased to hell on that one. The "Diary Girl" hunk is the future of Canadian R&B. I like the smooth beats this track brings into my Bose player on a cold Canadian night with hot chocolate from Starbucks and a lemon poppy seed cake while surfing my Macbook. The ultimate high as Voyce sings about his diary girl. Men in Toronto all have diary girls you know. I wonder if Im somebody's diary girl. Mmmm. Harvey Stripes puts some solid raps in those lyrics. That is one part I wanna see in that video as Stripes sits on the staircase. FYI, anyone trying to holla to gorgeous Alana has to go thru me. She's my pal you know..:)


Alana Wyatt: Facebook

Alana Wyatt is the "Diary girl" in this song I bet as we are still not sure in the video teaser but sure looks like she owns that condo the Lamborghini arrived at. You remember classy video model Alana Wyatt, Rapper Mos Def's ex who wrote those great steamy books about their break up? Alana always puts some class into videos, not those other "Nelly-like gals" (Sorry Nelly.) Mmmm....Listen for yourself. This song is art at it's best. Hello world...Canada is here!!



Listen to "Diary Girl" here and watch the video teaser below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive